Thursday, August 23, 2007

First day of Holidays

Welcoming the first of my holidays with wide open arms.

" So I was thinking should I try to get a job and fall in love with it, or do something else with my holidays like learn driving, but apart from that I've still got free time and what should I do? Why am I always so insecure among my peers, regardless where I am, I always felt that way. I felt that I've got no talents like them, no skills like them, even simple cycling and swimming I don't even know. I was thinking about it last night, why am I the way I am and how did I manage to go through all of these and still can be happy. Sometimes I don't really understand myself, as much as I want to earn big bucks and provide my family in the near future, I don't see the attitude in me of getting a job. Isn't it such an irony? Even though this is just a small issue, it means a lot to me such is my first milestone that will aid me in future. But... Anyway, maybe I should really consider about picking up a job and gain some experience."

I don't know why I'm typing this entry here but maybe you can recommend me a job. Haha. I guess that's all I've got to say for now, I shall make plans for the whole holidays then maybe I won't feel that crappy.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home